Pixl Digital is a growing web design & development agency in Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur. We’ve been around for over 4 years now and are still evolving as we go along. It’s hard to put our company culture into words – we’re a young company built for millennials and we’re super keen on work-life balance, among other non-traditional stuff – come join us for a chat and see if you’re a good fit!
The position of Sales & Operations Executive (we can rename this later if you want, it does sound a little boring…) involves:
The Sales part:
- Attending meetings and writing notes
- Crafting the proposal
- Following up with prospects
The Operations part:
- Breaking down projects into individual tasks and deadlines
- Being on the ball with our many ongoing and upcoming projects (typically up to 10 at any given time)
- Following up with team members and clients so deadlines are met
- Liaising with clients on various matters
- Ensuring the team plays card games at least once a week (yes, fer reals)
You’d be an ideal candidate if you:
- Are below 26 years old (fresh grads welcome!)
- Live and breathe the internet
- Have a solid command of English (prove it by taking this test – apply only if you’re in C1 or C2)
- Are a naturally organised person
- Have an unending curiosity about stuff, forever asking “why”, “why not”, and “how can this be better” instead of settling for the status quo
- Be open to continuous changes and evolutions in the company – you’ll be making a lot of them too!
- Own a laptop, smartphone, and a fat internet connection (which you already should have if you’re a net addict like the rest of us here)
- Have your own transport
- Diplomas or degrees are a bonus, but not needed. You can be a high school grad for all I care, as long as you can do the work and are always hungry to learn more.
In return, here’s what’s waiting for you:
- A decent salary, ranging from RM2k-3k (want more than that? Sure, let’s see what more you can bring to the table)
- 5-day work week, of which Mon/Tue/Fri work from office in Plaza Damas, Hartamas; Wed/Thu work from home (yaaasss)
- Flexible working hours
- Zero work politics, we hate that shit
- A huge learning experience in a very millennial-style startup
- Many opportunities to grow your network with valuable contacts of business owners from startups to SMEs and Berhads
If this is up your alley, hit me up at michael[at]pixl.my with your CV.