Managing your company’s website is easy when it’s brand new and there are no problems. But websites are complicated, and when problems inevitably rear their ugly head, fixing it is difficult if you don’t know what you’re doing.
Let us be your tech team so you can focus on running your business.
Updates, backups, cleanups, tuneups, and 4 hours of ad-hoc work
(SGD 999 / MYR 3,099)
20 hours of ad-hoc work
Monthly theme & plugin updates
Backups & restorations
Premium plugins included - Shortpixel, Swift, Malcare, SEOPress & more worth $300+/yr
Support for eCommerce & advanced functionalities
Google Analytics integration
24/7 Uptime Monitoring
For companies who need a tech team to bring ideas to life
(SGD 3,399 / MYR 10,399)
Everything in Priority, plus:
80 additional hours of ad-hoc work
(total 100 hrs)
Custom web development
Google Analytics report & insights
Google Search Console report & insights
Weekly team check-in conference call
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Every day, we have a long list of tickets to attend to. Priority Support puts you on top of the list, and have faster resolution times.
We understand your website needs will change all the time – some days you may need a new page, another day you may need to update a picture, other times you might need some help with email.
SiteCare tasks cover all manner of work, as long as it does not involve custom development or design (except for the CTO plan). For instance:
- Please update this page with new copy that we’ll provide – YES
- Please replace our logo with another logo we’ll provide – YES
- Please design a new logo for us – NO
- Please create a new page with this content we’ll provide – YES
- Please update the menu with another link – YES
- Please write an article for us – NO
- Please develop a new plugin for us – NO
- Please install a contact form for us – YES
- Please help us install a Facebook Pixel – YES
- Please connect the site to our Google Analytics account – YES
- Please install a Google Tag into the site – YES
- Please create a new email for us – YES
- Please reset a password for us – YES
- Please migrate our site to another hosting – NO
- Please transfer our emails from Gsuite to Webmail – NO
- Please create a membership system for our site and teach us how to use it and suggest ways how we can monetise it – NO
- Please install a membership plugin into our site and configure it according to our requirements that we will provide – YES
- Please add a traffic tracker to the site – YES
- Please sync the site with Mailchimp/ActiveCampaign – YES
- Please help us build automations in MailChimp/ActiveCampaign – NO
- Please design email newsletters for us – NO
Tasks are tracked on a 20-min block. This means if a task is simple and takes 30 seconds to actually “do it”, we will still bill it as 20 minutes. This is because of the time needed to revise your website history and access codes, understand the task, login to your site, do the task, clear the cache, check on multiple devices, log out, and update the ticket. Time taken is rounded up to the next 20-min block.
Unused hours are not rolled over to the next month. Likewise, hours may not be “borrowed” from next month’s allocation – extra hours will be billed separately according to our prevailing hourly rate.
We hope the above examples give you a clearer picture of what’s covered in our SiteCare service. If you’re not sure, please don’t hesitate to ask. Depending on our workload for the day, we may even be able to do a NO for you, so just reach out 🙂
Custom web development, graphic design, and video editing services are all included as part of the ad-hoc work. Combined with the rest of the included deliverables, the CTO plan means we function as your tech team, bringing your ideas to life.
This is an all-hands call with our entire team, to go through your issues, explore UX/UI improvements, brainstorm growth ideas, so on and so forth. Please contact us for more details.
We don’t usually do work on an hourly basis but do check with us beforehand. Our general hourly rate is USD 50/hr, SGD 80/hr, or RM200/hr.
We try our best to respond as fast as possible as we understand time is money and some changes are urgent. For Standard SiteCare, our official response time is within 2 business days, whereas Priority SiteCare are responded to within 1 business day, though often much sooner.
Kindly note that response time is not the same as resolution time – some tasks may take a while to complete, but most tasks are handled immediately as long as we have enough information to proceed.
For larger projects with budgets of USD 1,000 and above, simply contact us and we’ll let you know how much it’ll cost, as well as payment terms and timelines.
We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have! Please email us at sitecare~at~pixl.my and we’ll answer as soon as we can.